Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The VERY first post!!!

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking a minute out of your day to explore my blog. Throughout my life I have always taken interest in everything from scrapbooking to sketching and painting on canvas. Before I had my own camera, photography was too irresistible to miss out on. I used to “steal” my parent’s and grandmother’s cameras, taking tons of pictures with them, and later giving them back. Now that I have a camera of my own, I have taken every opportunity to capture anything ordinary that catches my eye, turning them into the extraordinary. Someday I hope to use the gift of creative vision that God has given me to become a professional photographer. I welcome and appreciate comments and thoughts of any kind on my work. Thanks again for viewing and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment